The world is a jumble of unpredictability these days, but there’s one thing that has held rock steady ― the comfort we get from unapologetically fall foods.
Whenever we want a glimpse of what our readers love to cook (and eat) at any given moment, we take a look at the HuffPost Taste Instagram account. This October, readers’ favorite recipes were basically warm blankets of creaminess and comfort. There were braised short ribs, chicken with white wine sauce, salmon with a rich cream sauce, two pumpkin pastas and a soup that’ll knock your socks off.
See what else made the list, and get cooking. You’ll be sure to find a new favorite or two.
10. Chicken and Broccoli (Chinese Takeout Style)
Chicken and Broccoli (Chinese Takeout Style) from Omnivore’s Cookbook
9. BBQ Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Lime Cream
BBQ Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Lime Cream from Lovely Little Kitchen
8. Classic Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
Classic Red Wine Braised Short Ribs from Butter Be Ready
7. Herbed Ricotta Stuffed Chicken In White Wine Pan Sauce
Herbed Ricotta Stuffed Chicken In White Wine Pan Sauce from Half Baked Harvest
6. Pumpkin Cheese Stuffed Shells Bolognese Bake
Pumpkin Cheese Stuffed Shells Bolognese Bake from Half Baked Harvest
5. Hot Honey Hasselback Butternut Squash with Feta and Pepitas
Hot Honey Hasselback Butternut Squash with Feta and Pepitas from How Sweet Eats
4. Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta from Completely Delicious
3. Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Spaghetti Squash from How Sweet Eats
2. Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon
Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon from The Pink Owl Kitchen
1. Healthier Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Soup
Healthier Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Vegetable Soup from Half Baked Harvest